Sunday, December 19, 2010



A few pages full of 5 minute figure sketches. (30" x 20", conte chaulk)
A couple of warm-up sketches are done before any live model drawing session. Similar to athletes stretching before the big game or the singer practicing their scales before their performance. I have to confess, I'm not a fan of doing these, but I do respect the exercise enough to do the act every time I am about to draw from the figure. Most of these pages get thrown away, but occasionally, I find them unique enough to save.

2 comments:

  1. I like these alot. There's a lot of fluidity and life to them.
    What day did you go to draw? I'm always looking for a class that sets time aside for quicker poses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the energy and liveliness in these drawings. Your drawings are very fun and beautiful to look at.

    ReplyDelete